380V 150A emi filter for frequency inverter
Most electronics contains an EMI filter, either as a separate device, or embedded in circuit boards. Its function is to reduce high frequency electronic noise that may cause interference with other devices. Regulatory standards exist in most countries that limit the amount of noise that can emitted.
EMI, or Electro-Magnetic Interference, is defined as unwanted electrical signals and can be in the form of conducted or radiated emissions. Conducted EMI is where the noise travels along the electrical conductors and radiated EMI is where the noise travels through the air as magnetic fields or radio waves.
EMI is generated from the switching of electrical current and comes from a variety of sources including electronic power supplies. Power supplies convert an input voltage into regulated and isolated (in most cases) DC voltages to run a host of electronic components. That conversion is performed at high frequencies ranging from several kHz to more than a MHz. LED lighting, computers, motor drivers, DC relays and battery chargers all rely on power supplies to operate.
|Product Name||Three Phase EMI Filter|
|Temperature range||HPF 25/085/21|
|Test Voltage(1 min)||Line to Ground :1450VAC|
Line to Line :2700VDC
· General purpose,three phase four line Power Filter
· Excellent interference suppression performance for CM and DM
· High quality components,high performance/cost
· Chassis mounting with various connection:fast on/bolt/wire terminals
· Made to order acceptable
· General Purpose Three Phase Four Line Filtering
· High power office equipment
· Installations comprising automation equipment
· Mainframe computer systems and further three-phase + neutral electricity supply