1.2m Rf Door For Anechoic Chamber High Quality Competitive Price
RF shielding door for EMC chamber
EMI Shields are used to limit the transmission of electromagnetic waves and prevent interference in sensitive electronic devices. Electronic devices emit electromagnetic waves, and EMI shields restrict electromagnetic waves from entering or leaving a device. RFI shields are used to prevent radio frequency interference. This can cause malfunctions in electronic devices, and RFI shields are used to prevent RFI from occurring. EMI and RFI shields can be used in medical devices, military electronics, aviation electronics, automotive components, telecommunication equipment, security devices, computer electronics, etc. Fotofab has helped our customers manufacture custom EMI shielding and RFI shielding enclosures for over fifty years. If you are considering an EMI shielding or RFI shielding enclosure for your project, the following considerations should ensure that your design is as comprehensive and robust as possible. Don’t hesitate to reach our Technical Sales staff for advice beyond the scope of this list.
|Packing||Wooden packing or customized|
|Flange||With a copper flange for shielding|
Features for RF shielding door for EMC chamber
1. The most widely used electromagnetic shielding door nowadays. Access control system can be added.
2. Using high performance Becu fingerstrips, long service life, easy and convenient to open and close.
3. Hinge rotation, single & double knife edge technology, double shielding effectiveness performance
4. Two-point latching mechanism for tight, locking seat frame with roller bearings structure, running smooth and light
5. PESD series RF shielding door compliance to GB/T-12190-2006, GJB5792-2006, LEEE Std 299-1997, MIL-STD-285:1956 Standards.
Application for RF shielding door for EMC chamber
- Nuclear magnetic resonance(NMR)
- Shielding room
- Communications room
- Security room and laboratory
- MRI room
- Military office
Options for RF shielding door for EMC chamber
Door type 1: Manual door, Electric door, Pneumatic door.
Door type 2: Single door or double door
Door type 3: Single knife or double knife