1.2m Rf Door For Rf Shielding Cabinet High Quality Competitive Price
Low set-up costs & fast delivery
We use low-cost digital tooling, reducing time-to-market. Delivery can be from as little as a few days, and even quicker for urgent requirements.
Board level shielding can complexity without cost
With chemical etching there is no limit to profile complexity or aperture array.
We can incorporate bend lines so components can be formed by hand, removing the need for hard form tooling, and add part numbers or logos at no additional cost.
EMI shielding materials and finishing
Nickel silver is the most cost-effective material choice for PCB shielding cans as it can be soldered, will not oxidise and requires no additional plating.
Standard materials such as brass and mild steel are also available from stock, as well as in-house forming, assembly, spot welding, and tin, silver, nickel and gold plating.
|Packing||Wooden packing or customized|
|Flange||With a copper flange for shielding|
Features for RF shielding door for EMC chamber
1. The most widely used electromagnetic shielding door nowadays. Access control system can be added.
2. Using high performance Becu fingerstrips, long service life, easy and convenient to open and close.
3. Hinge rotation, single & double knife edge technology, double shielding effectiveness performance
4. Two-point latching mechanism for tight, locking seat frame with roller bearings structure, running smooth and light
5. PESD series RF shielding door compliance to GB/T-12190-2006, GJB5792-2006, LEEE Std 299-1997, MIL-STD-285:1956 Standards.
Application for RF shielding door for EMC chamber
- Nuclear magnetic resonance(NMR)
- Shielding room
- Communications room
- Security room and laboratory
- MRI room
- Military office
Options for RF shielding door for EMC chamber
Door type 1: Manual door, Electric door, Pneumatic door.
Door type 2: Single door or double door
Door type 3: Single knife or double knife