Rf Door For Mri Rf Cage High Quality Competitive Price
Electromagnetic shielding, often shortened to EMI shielding, is used to prevent electromagnetic signals such as radio frequencies (RF) from interfering with sensitive electronic devices or equipment.
At PCB board level, EMI shielding normally comes in the form of a PCB shielding can. These shielding cans are often produced from a conductive or magnetic material to isolate the electrical devices from their surroundings.
|Packing||Wooden packing or customized|
|Flange||With a copper flange for shielding|
Features for RF shielding door for EMC chamber
1. The most widely used electromagnetic shielding door nowadays. Access control system can be added.
2. Using high performance Becu fingerstrips, long service life, easy and convenient to open and close.
3. Hinge rotation, single & double knife edge technology, double shielding effectiveness performance
4. Two-point latching mechanism for tight, locking seat frame with roller bearings structure, running smooth and light
5. PESD series RF shielding door compliance to GB/T-12190-2006, GJB5792-2006, LEEE Std 299-1997, MIL-STD-285:1956 Standards.
Application for RF shielding door for EMC chamber
- Nuclear magnetic resonance(NMR)
- Shielding room
- Communications room
- Security room and laboratory
- MRI room
- Military office
Options for RF shielding door for EMC chamber
Door type 1: Manual door, Electric door, Pneumatic door.
Door type 2: Single door or double door
Door type 3: Single knife or double knife