RF Filter Passive Filter Power Three Phase Output Inverter Filter 440/480VAC 5A
How to measure filter effectiveness
(1) Insertion loss
The noise reduction effect of a filter is represented by insertion loss. As shown in Fig. 3, a filter was inserted into a circuit connecting a 50 ohms signal source with a load, and then the change in voltage on the load side (B to C) was measured. This is normally expressed in dB.
dB (decibel) is a unit used to express a ratio. As shown in Table 2, the ability to reduce noise to 1/10th is expressed as 20dB, while the ability to reduce noise to 1/100th is expressed as 40dB. Each time noise drops to 1/10th, the dB increases by 20 (for insertion loss).
Using dB is very convenient as it can express a large ratio through addition. The result of measuring noise is also normally expressed in dB. For example, 40dBµV represents a voltage where 1µV is 0 dB, and so it means 100µV.
(3) Numbers to keep in mind
When noise doubles, the dB changes by 6dB. When noise increases tenfold, the dB changes by 20dB. These two numbers are used very often, so it can be useful to keep them in mind.
Note however that these numbers are used when representing voltage. For power, a tenfold increase results in a change of 10dB. This is because power has a relationship proportional to voltage squared (P=V2/R).
(4) S-parameter substitution
When a filter can be regarded as a linear circuit, insertion loss can be substituted by the absolute value of the S-parameter transmission coefficient (S21 or S12) measured on a 50 ohms system. This is because a 50 ohms measurement system is connected before and after the filter, for both measurements. Whenever possible, we use the value measured with the S-parameter as the insertion loss.
|Rated Voltage, RMS
|Rated Current, RMS
|Transient Signal Attenuation (Typical)
|Available in a range of input / output configurations
- We are a professional and famous EMI filter manufacturer.
- Our technical team has more than 10 years’ experience in designing EMI filter. We know UL VDE CSA CE CQC etc safety standard very well.
- Our technical service team learn many kinds of test standard such as industrial application (IEC61800-3 for frequency inverter drive EN12015 for elevator EN55011 for ISM device etc) and military application (GJB151A GJB152A etc).We can solve EMI problem quickly effectively and low-costly.
- Our test equipment: LCR digital bridge/voltage proof tester/insulation resistance tester/spectrum analyzer/inductor tester/standard signal source/shield room/interference intensity tester etc
- Our product: EMI filter for general purpose/EMI filter for frequency inverter/EMI filter for shielding facility/EMI filter for military application.
- Our advantage: high quality/high cost-effective/short lead time
- Our service: all products have two years guarantee
- Our main customers: frequency inverter drive and servo drive system/MRI shielding system/solar inverter system/rail transit system etc
We Can Supply EMI Filter Like
100a EMI Filter
2 Stage EMI Filter
230v Ac EMI Filter
240v Ac EMI Filter
3 Phase 400hz EMI Filter
3 Phase RFI Filter
50a EMI Filter
AC Socket EMI Filter With Fuse And Switch
EMI Filter 5A
Ac Dc EMI Filter
Ac Input EMI Filter Design
Ac Line Filter For Audio
Ac Power Line Noise Filter
Electromagnetic Interference Filters
EMC EMI Filter For PV Inverters
EMI Electrical Power Filter For Equipment
EMI Filter 10a
EMI Filter 230v
EMI Filter Ac
EMI Filter Feedthrough Capacitor
EMI Filter For Led Lights
EMI Filter For Power Supply
EMI Filter For Vfd
EMI Filter Manufacturers
EMI Filters For Mechanical Equipment
EMI RFI Ac Power Line Filters
EMI RFI Noise Filtration
EMI RFI Noise Suppression Protection Filters
Ethernet EMI Filter
General Purpose Socket Emc RFI Noise Filter With Fuse
Gigabit Ethernet EMI Filter
Iec EMI Filters
Inline EMI Filter
Inverter EMI Filter
Laser Cutting Single Phase EMI Filter
Lc EMI Filter
Lcr Electronics EMI Filter
Led EMI Filter
Low Pass EMI Filter
Lvds EMI Filter
Mains EMI Filter
Military EMI Filters
Mri Rf Filter
Passive EMI Filter
Plc Noise Filter
Plug In EMI Filters
Power Filter With Fuse For Medical Equipment
Power Line Filters Single Phase
Power Supply EMI Filter
Radio Frequency Interference Filters
RF Feedthrough Capacitor
RFI Filter For Radio
RFI Filter For Tv
RFI Filter For Vfd
RFI Suppression Filter
Rj45 EMI Filter
Single Phase EMI Filter
Single Phase RFI Filter
Solar Inverter EMI Filter
Three Phase EMI Filters
Vfd EMI Filter
EMI Filter With Rocker Switch And Fuse
Two Stages EMI Ac Power RFI Filter ETC.