250VAC 70A emi earth line filter rf shielding
The previously EMI filter installation guidelines and best practices can provide many benefits, including:
- Appropriate installation helps in minimizing the propagation of and susceptibility to interference.
- Helps in achieving compliance with standards and regulations which is ultimately the responsibility of the installer.
- Following EMI filter installation best practices typically reduces overall costs of compliance by reducing repeated testing costs and optimizing the solution.
|50 60 Hz
|Less than 1V
|140% of rated current for 15 minutes
|Less than 2% @ full rated current
|≤0.2A@380/230VAC and 50Hz
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage
|1000VDC (line to line) 1000VDC (line to case)
|DC Insulation Resistance
|As Per MIL-STD-202 Method 202
|As Per MIL-STD-202 Method 211
|As Per MIL-F-15733
|≥100dB@14K-40GHz As Per MIL-STD-220A, Under Load Condition
- Our technical service team learn many kinds of test standard such as industrial application (IEC61800-3 for frequency inverter drive EN12015 for elevator EN55011 for ISM device etc) and military application (GJB151A GJB152A etc).We can solve EMI problem quickly effectively and low-costly.
- Our test equipment: LCR digital bridge/voltage proof tester/insulation resistance tester/spectrum analyzer/inductor tester/standard signal source/shield room/interference intensity tester etc
- Our product: EMI filter for general purpose/EMI filter for frequency inverter/EMI filter for shielding facility/EMI filter for military application
- Our advantage: high quality/high cost-effective/short lead time
- Our service: all products have two years guarantee